Possibility of paying for Extended Warranty

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
Ron in Van

Possibility of paying for Extended Warranty

Post by Ron in Van »

Hi,
I have had my Nano for just under a year now. The warranty will expire in a month or two and then I will be on the hook for any future problems. Fortunately the only problem I have had has occurred before the warranty expired.

I was wanting to suggest to Kaffelogic that they investigate the possibility of starting a warranty extension plan for users. I am thinking of something where Kaffelogic would charge a fixed amount for an extra year or two of warranty coverage.

I also have a Decent DE1Pro and they recently instituted a similar program which is what made me think that this would be a great option for those of us who would like to have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the Nano can be kept in service for the future for some reasonable fixed cost.

It would be interesting to hear the perspective of the company as well as other users.

Good Coffee to all of you in 2024
Ron
Bean there

Re: Possibility of paying for Extended Warranty

Post by Bean there »

I am in much the same boat as you…. my warranty will soon expire. An extended warranty would be great for peace-of-mind.
I have done only 130 roasts to date, so fear I’ll end up with trouble later in the year, when I’ve had time to put more batches through.