Loading a profile

Have you discovered a good way to do something with your Kaffelogic? Share it here.
SniffCoffee

Loading a profile

Post by SniffCoffee »

I'm having trouble putting the ninjaturtle profile onto the roaster. I save it to the USB drive, then insert into the back while the machine is on. It says 'scanning USB', but then nothing - no new profile shows up when I press the profile button?

What am I missing?

James
SniffCoffee

Re: Loading a profile

Post by SniffCoffee »

Ahh.

You have to create a 'roast-profiles' folder.

I couldn't see this step anywhere in the instructions.
kaffelogic
Site Admin

Re: Loading a profile

Post by kaffelogic »

There are two ways to get a profile onto your memory stick:
  1. Download the profile and open it with Kaffelogic Studio on your computer. Then put your USB memory stick into your computer and click "Save to USB". This will automatically create all required folders on the memory stick, and it automatically puts the profile in the correct folder.
  2. Download the profile onto your computer and copy it from the downloads folder of your computer into the roast-profiles folder on your memory stick. If this folder doesn't exist yet you will need to create it, as a sub-folder of the kaffelogic folder. If the kaffelogic folder doesn't exist yet you will also need to create it.
After that you can eject the memory stick from your computer, and plug it into the roaster.