Live graph glitches, incomplete saved logs

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
artis

Live graph glitches, incomplete saved logs

Post by artis »

Hi guys,

Running latest 7.13.9.1881 and 6.3.9.1 on mac

Most of roasts stopped graphing half way, some during cooling down, one in the middle of roast.
Actually none of 5 roasts logs are complete.

Some are chopped around cooling time, one log does not load any graphs at all, just profile graph.

Incomplete logs are 66-76Kb, usually they are 100K

Disconnected usb cable for last roast and it's perfect.
artis

Re: Live graph glitches, incomplete saved logs

Post by artis »

Did quick look at the log without any graphs, found comments in the middle of "offset" line which looks like file access sync issues to me. Is studio trying to sync (rw?) during live roast ?
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 19.11.36.png
Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 19.11.36.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 175 times
kaffelogic
Site Admin

Post by kaffelogic »

Thanks for posting these logs - they will help us diagnose the issue. Our team are investigating this issue, some users are getting multiple broken live logging sessions, some are not. We will update the software/firmware as soon as we have a fix.
artis

Post by artis »

Updated to 7.13.11.1882.

First of all I remembered that I had finder window with kaffelogic sync folder open when I did those glitchy roasts.

Closed all finder (explorer) windows and did 4 roasts today and did log crack with buttons on the roaster.

All of them went smooth till the end and log files are all complete and fine.

So either it was fixed in firmware update or open sync folder might be the glitch on mac ?

I could not experiment more today as was changing profiles and needed complete logs, will experiment more next week.