Competitors' Profiles

Start a new topic for a new roast profile. Reply to an existing topic to enter your comments on the profile, or to attach minor variants.
japhethlim

Competitors' Profiles

Post by japhethlim »

Hi! Apologies if this is the wrong section to post this.

I've been curious about the profiles various competitors have used. I'm not sure if it's been talked about before and I've missed it, but I would love to try out their profiles, or at least learn how they approach roasting and tweaking the profiles in studio.

Seems to me that one of the selling points (and one of the biggest for me) is how the kaffelogic can roast so well even for competitions. With sharing profiles being such an easy thing to do, I'm wondering why their profiles have never been shared or talked about.

Is there any way the kaffelogic team can get in touch with them and ask if they can share their profiles publicly?
SeanBrews

Re: Competitors' Profiles

Post by SeanBrews »

Hi Japhethlim, we are currently aiming to step up our game with competitors and how we work with them. Along side this for those that are willing to share their profiles I will be collecting and showcasing them for users to be able access and test for themselves. Keep an eye out!
japhethlim

Post by japhethlim »

That's great to hear! Looking forward to it :)
wilfong

Post by wilfong »

I believe this is a great idea and only good could come from it.................as in really good coffee.