Fault detected Fan not running

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
raullozano3

Fault detected Fan not running

Post by raullozano3 »

Somewhat frustrated since my machine already got repaired by Eightounce coffee regarding another issue, After a few weeks and roasts after the repair yesterday using the DECAF profile and fan preview speed for 150g (load was 130g) my second batch that was roasting back to back stopped in the middle with the message in the roaster Fan not running and on KL studio APPLIANCE_FAULT Fan not running.

Did a reinstall of the firmware and a reformat the board but it seems that will not fix it, if I try to do then Fan Preview, the roaster starts and then stops and the fan not running error appears, did tried it after one day and the same result.

I do have already a HELPDESK ticket open, but hopefully doesn’t require another repair, maybe a replacement this is the NA KL 120V, but it seems every time i try to start roasting with the boost kit and larger batch settings like in this time 150g I end up with issues after a few roasts. Maybe something I am doing wrong?