Spike in power graph log

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
Diorn

Spike in power graph log

Post by Diorn »

I'm noticing this spike in my power graph on my last roast. Should i be concerned?
Next roasts went along fin after this but i am wondering what may have caused it and if it is something to worry about
Attachments
log0021.png
log0021.png (108.4 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
Wayne

Re: Spike in power graph log

Post by Wayne »

Hi Diorn

Thanks for the post.

Nothing to be alarmed with now. Could have been a spike in the incoming power supply to the unit.

From the picture below, it doesn't look like the spike had any adverse effect on ROR or the mean temp.

Please can you send me that log. I would assess over time and watch this. If it happens more frequently we could be looking at an element issue but at this stage we done have enough info to draw a conclusion.

Regards

Wayne
Diorn

Post by Diorn »

Hello Wayne,
Thank you for looking into it.
Here is the log file
Attachments
log0021.klog
(75.44 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
kaffelogic
Site Admin

Post by kaffelogic »

Hi Dion,

I've just reviewed your log. The glitch is in the log file, but not the roasting. It is simply a random data error in the log file. If this sort of spike in the log persists for you please contact [email protected] and we will assist you with re-formatting the on-board memory of your roaster.

Cheers
Chris