To address this issue we are releasing an updated version of the firmware, currently as a beta available from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing.
There are a couple of other minor issues also addressed in this release.
This is a minor release and addresses issues that are only relevant to expert users.
The full list of changes is:
- bugfix: zone 3 to support power profiling (originally due to this issue only zone 1 and 2 supported power profiling)
- bugfix: make sure reported power available is always the same number in different places in the UI (there was originally slight variation caused by this issue)
- improvement: do not show mains voltage as part of technical info while fan is running (mains cannot be correctly measured while fan is drawing current)
- improvement: increase upper limit for mains supply voltage from 260V to 270V (makes it more tolerant of supply variation)
- cosmetic: capitalise 'Cool' in 'cool Done' message