Power Profiling feature request

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
Geronimo

Power Profiling feature request

Post by Geronimo »

Hi Chris

I have a question on power profiling and Studio, aimed at a possibly of a feature addition (at some point in future).

Would it be easy to create a feature, when viewing a roast log in Studio, to pick a point on curve, then you get a rubber band type line displayed that you can extend to pick a second point on curve, and will give you the required boost for power profiling.

Cheers
G
mr. bean

Re: Power Profiling feature request

Post by mr. bean »

I second, third and fourth this request!

Great idea Geronimo!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

I love it...

Thank you G. This will definitely be added to the more advanced training.

We need more of these requests to come in. Thank you all.
nsolling

Post by nsolling »

Geronimo wrote: Tue 07 Sep, 2021 3:01 pm Hi Chris

I have a question on power profiling and Studio, aimed at a possibly of a feature addition (at some point in future).

Would it be easy to create a feature, when viewing a roast log in Studio, to pick a point on curve, then you get a rubber band type line displayed that you can extend to pick a second point on curve, and will give you the required boost for power profiling.

Cheers
G
Hi. Even better would be if the power profile could be created for you.
As an example highlight a part of the roast where the log does not follow the profile curve and then have the app suggest the power profile setting (I.e. when it should start, value and end time).
I know some logic would need to be applied here, but would be cool if it could be done.