Software Suggestion dev%

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
Hawko

Software Suggestion dev%

Post by Hawko »

Hi, Just roasting away and was thinking it would be great to have the Dev % showing when the Nano goes into cool down. I never seem to catch it and need to look at a log.
Geronimo

Re: Software Suggestion dev%

Post by Geronimo »

Hawko wrote: Wed 13 Jan, 2021 6:44 pm Hi, Just roasting away and was thinking it would be great to have the Dev % showing when the Nano goes into cool down. I never seem to catch it and need to look at a log.
Hi

You can press the right button twice when cool down is occurring, to show the last roast log, and you can loop around till it shows development time and percentage.

Cheers
G
kaffelogic
Site Admin

Re: Software Suggestion dev%

Post by kaffelogic »

Hawko wrote: Wed 13 Jan, 2021 6:44 pm Hi, Just roasting away and was thinking it would be great to have the Dev % showing when the Nano goes into cool down. I never seem to catch it and need to look at a log.
Good suggestion. I have made a note of this and its now on the list of minor improvements. I'm not sure how soon it will be implemented as we have quite a bit else going on at the moment. Thanks Geronimo for explaining how to see this data with the current firmware.
Cheers
Chris