costa rica geisha honey

The 12 core profiles (plus additional profiles customised for specific microlots as they become available)
piero

costa rica geisha honey

Post by piero »

hi all
ive bought some costa rica geisha and have had a few roasts , classic 2.5 ,3 , 3.5
and have rested them for 5 days but i still cant get that nice tastes they produce from when i have had them from other cafes .
any suggestions on what level on classic roast they should be on or any other roast you guys have tried would be helpfull .
Wayne

Re: costa rica geisha honey

Post by Wayne »

Hi Piero

What are you looking for specifically in the coffee as compared to what the roasts you have done are giving ? More sweetness , body etc ? Are you extracting through espresso ?

What is the coffees growth altitude ?

Perhaps look at downloading the 12 core profiles with the profile origin map .

That will give you recommended altitude profiles for the Costa Rica . There is both a rest profile ( 3-5days rest ) or a RTD ( ready to drink profile ) . You will need the latest firmware update . It’s on the website under support .

These profiles are all set to a default 3 ( medium ) level . Depending on what you are looking for ( asked above ) I can recommend a level for your needs . Here to help . Have fun .