I hope the weekend went well and all roasting and tasting is meeting all your expectations .
There have been receiving great results over the past week with regards to the profiles developed for Kaffelogic users and this feedback , both positive and negative , is great for the on going development and creation of these profiles.
Over the last few weeks , through our Virtual Cafe , we have been learning the essentials on how to understand Kaffelogic profiles and the elements that the Kaffelogic Studio allow us to change and or control .
The point of this exercise is to put all of what we have learnt into profile building . A fun exercise for you all that have , have not , started using Kaffelogic Studio to experiment and start practically applying this newly acquired knowledge.
WEDNESDAY ROASTING FUN
Please find 3 test profiles below . The start of ALL the roasting profiles up to 2minutes of roasting time are all correct .
The REST of the profile - Should be YOUR design .
Pick 1 or 2 of the profiles below and create the rest of the profile to give us an awesome tasting coffee OR create your own profile from scratch . Choice is yours!
PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU WISH TO CREATE YOUR OWN AND CHOOSE NOT TO USE THE ABOVE 3 EXAMPLES - FEEL FREE TO DO SO !!
The profile should have the following :
- Predominant Decreasing ROR throughout roast
- Power graph should be Increasing as much as possible throughout the roast
- The duration of the roast should be no longer than 12minutes
- Some form of details for the prescribed ideal roast - brewing information should be placed in the "About This File " section of the roast
- Please list what coffee Origin was used and what altitude the coffee origin is in the "About This File " section
Have fun Ladies and Gentleman - Good Roasting and if you need any help . Please do not hesitate to contact me/text on 0220570818 OR email on [email protected]